Tuesday, January 24, 2006

just watched...

3:52 am: just finished the third lecture of term 2, focusing on advanced overlap and anticipation and am getting sleepy, but i had to get something down. I love being an animator! Each day I make something come to life at work, and each night I learn more and more about my craft with AM.(not a bad thing) The vibe with the school is infectious. Bobby, Sean, and Carlos along with so many other animators like Rick O' Conner, Kevin Martel, etc. have this undeniable enthusiasm, passion and inspiration for the art of animation. My fellow students have been equally as... well... AWESOME!!! Great critiques, input and unending inspiration in each of their assignments. Great stuff all around...

Now i have to sleep. Gotta work tomorrow. I'm animating the character and special fx for a thug villain character wielding dual micro uzi's. He pulls the clip out of his left gun, tosses it at his foe and shoots it in the air creating a powerful attack and rather large explosion. fun stuff at work too. hope some of this made sence... sleeeeeeepy.

Metric - Live It Out - cool album from cool band.

No comments: