Sunday, January 22, 2006

mentor


I went to sleep last night at 6:30 in the morning, its the end of the second week of my second term here at Animation Mentor, Body Mechanics, and more late nights to come. My Mentor this term is Charles Alleneck from ILM, here's a little bit from his bio.

"He worked briefly as a traditional animator on the television show The Simpsons before coming to ILM to learn CG animation. Charles has worked at ILM for almost five years, with credit on seven feature films including The Mummy Returns, Hulk, and Star Wars: Episodes II and III. He has served as a Directed Study Mentor, and has lectured on animation both in the U.S. and abroad."

He seems very cool and I'm excited to see what insight he is able to offer us throughout the term. Again, this school continues to impress me with their knowledgable professionals as mentors.

No comments: